An Introduction to the Electric Universe
The Electric Universe
Our current model of the universe will have you believe that gravity alone organized the cosmos and now keeps it running. We now know that an omnipresent network of electric fields is responsible for this work. Things like gathering clouds of gas and dust into a star or a planet, or producing galaxies and massive clusters of galaxies. Not to mention its effects on biology, weather, psychology, etc. etc.
The Beginners Guide to The Electric Universe...
1. The Beginners Guide Glossary
2. What is the Electric Universe?
3. Why should I care?
4. Whats different about the Electric Universe?
5. The rest of the story
6. Introduction to The Electric Universe book
7. Cosmic Quandaries
8. Plasma And Electricity In Space
9. Electric stars part 1
10. Electric stars part 2
11. Electric comets part 1
12. Electric comets part 2
History and Pioneers
Without these pioneers, we would know nothing about our Solar System’s past, not to mention the real history of our planet. NOTHING. Yet to this day none of them has garnered the respect they so richly deserve....
2. A basic explanation
3. A little history
4. Kristian Birkeland, Hannes Alfven, and Irving Langmuir
5. Immanuel Velikovsky
6. Dwardu Cardona
7. Anthony Perratt
8. David Talbott
9. Wallace Thornhill
10. Anthony Larson
11. Some basics
12. So what?
The Plasma Laboratory
Today plasma is recognized as the key element to understanding the generation of magnetic fields in planets, stars and galaxies, the accel- eration and transport of cosmic rays, and many other phenomena occurring in interstellar space, in radio galaxies, stellar atmospheres, quasars, and so forth....
1. Understanding plasma
2. Plasma cosmology
3. Anthony Peratt meets the electric universe
4. Physics of the plasma universe
5. The electric sky
6. The big bang never happened
7. Cosmic plasma
8. Cosmical electrodynamics
9. The Norwegian aurora polaris expedition
10. Plasma Cosmology Demands Proper Consideration
11. Evolution of the Plasma Universe
12. The Peratt column
Plasmas and Petroglyphs
The discovery that objects from the Neolithic or Early Bronze Age carry patterns associated with high-current Z-pinches and other plasma discharges seen both in outer space as well as in the plasma laboratory provides deep insight into the origin and meaning of these ancient symbols produced by man throughout mythology, religion, and many other ancient texts...
1. Plasmas and petroglyphs
2. Z-Pinch Aurora as Recorded in Antiquity
3. Backbone of the sky
4. Stickman and stone
5. Memories of the squatter man
6. Plasma on stone
7. Shots in the dark part 1
8. Shots in the dark part 2
9. That one story again
10. Rock science
11. Plasma formations in the ancient sky
12. Plasma in the lab in rock art
Cosmology and Astronomy
There is increasing public doubt about the directions of popular theory. What they get in response is the mathematicians’ assurances that the “pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.” But those who follow discovery with a skeptical eye see things much differently. They warn us that credibility of science cannot be sustained through self-congratulation. It is only in the best interest of scientific institutions to open the door to new possibilities and to layers of evidence long ago excluded. In fact, the future of science depends on it...
2. Cosmology X
3. The Big Bang
5. Our Milky Way
In the recent history of the solar system, its electrical environment changed. Under changing electrical conditions planetary orbits changed as well. Close approaches of planets led to powerful electric arcing between planets and moons. All rocky bodies in the solar system show the massive scars of these kinds of electrical events...
1. Planetary science explained
2. Birthing planets
3. Assembling the solar system
4. Planetary formation in an electric universe
5. Newton’s Electric Clockwork Solar System
6. Electric magnetic Earth
7. Earth's electric environment
8. Planet geology
9. Oceanography, and Hydrology
10. Planet astronomy
11. Gas Giants
12. Finding other habitable planets
Electric Arching and Cratering
Electric discharge scarring is occurring even now on Jupiter’s closest moon, Io, and on Saturn’s moon, Enceladus. Electrical activity continues on Mars, driving “dust devils” the size of Mount Everest – created by the electrical differential between the surface of Mars and surrounding space...
1. Electric cratering explained
2. The craters are electric
3. The scar covered Mars
4. The Grand canyon and Valles Marineris
5. The Electric Etching and scaring of Mercury and Venus
6. Craters of the Moon
7. Electric arching in the laboratory
8. Discharges and Scars
9. Arc blasts
10. Arc mode discharge
11. The real impact of Victoria crater
Recent findings about comets call for a new perspective on these bodies. The more we have learned about comets, the more the discoveries support an electrical interpretation. Highly energetic and focused jets explode from comets’ nuclei...
1. Comets: Kristian Birkeland's theory
2. The electric comet documentary
3. The electric comet
4. The deep impact of comet theory
5. Evidence confirms the electric comet model
6. Electric comets parts 1 and 2
7. Electric comets parts 3 and 4
8. Electric comets parts 5 and 6
9. Comets impact cosmology
10. Electric comets rewrite space science
11. Electric comets and the domino effect
12. The Comet and the future of science
Because the Earth is a small charged body moving in a large cell of plasma, explanations of all physical phenomena in, on, and near the Earth must take the electrical behavior of plasma into account. Including the weather...
1. Electric weather explained
2. Weather: fair, foul, or electric?
3. The electric Earth
4. Weather: Piers Corbyn
6. Electric wind
7. Let it rain
8. Electric vortexes
9. Weather on other planets
10. Electricity drives the climate
11. A forecasting technique
12. Electric space weather
A web of electrical circuitry connects and unifies all of nature, organizing galaxies, energizing stars, giving birth to planets and, on our own world, controlling weather and animating biological organisms...
1. Electric biology explained
2. Electricity of life
3. Building solidarity
4. Bio-plasma physics
5. Life Outside the “Habitable Zone”
6. Evolution and Earth's electric field
7. Bees and electric charge
8. Bacterial batteries
9. Elements of a catastrophe
10. Bad to the Bone
11. Bioelectricity, Morphology, & Electroceuticals
12. Antarctic Fossil Questions
This Guide is intended for anyone who wonders how our Universe really works, and who might be interested in an intriguing and somewhat different point of view. Readers may be surprised to discover that many well-trained skeptics do not support popular ideas in astronomy and the space sciences.
The Essential Guide to the Electric Universe...
1. Preface and Introduction
2. Distances in Space
3. Magnetic and Electric Fields in Space
6. Plasma Sheaths, Cells, and Current-Free Double Layers
7. Currents, Filaments and Pinches
8. Birkeland Currents, Magnetic Ropes and Current-Carrying Double Layers
9. Current Sheets, Perpendicular Currents and Electric Circuits
10. Plasma Circuit Instabilities
11. Rotational Effects
Historical and current discoveries in the sciences have placed a spotlight on the electromagnetic force in nature, from quantum worlds and biological systems to planetary, stellar, and galactic domains. On the following pages, we address a selection of questions that reflect common misconceptions, not only of the Electric Universe but also of the way that science is practiced, and the manner in which scientific results are interpreted and absorbed into the fabric of our world view...
1. Where's the problem?
2. Where's the real science?
3. Where's the math?
4. Where's the peer review research?
5. What about gravity?
6. How big is the universe?
7. Where's the conductor?
8. Where's the educational deficiency?
9. Who disproved Einstein?
10. Why dispute the big bang?
11. Isn't the matter settled?
12. Why electricity over magnetism?